Our hard working workplace relations team is here for you when you need support and advice regarding all matters associated with your workforce. We are only a call away...
We work with members from around the state on a daily basis covering a range of workforce matters - industrial relations, human resources and workplace relations.
Priority tasks for members often include but are not limited to:
- Dispute resolution
- Enterprise Bargaining services
- FOA applications
- Unfair dismissal applications
- Wage claims
We are proud to assist members and we provide experienced industrial representation and individually tailored assistance to suit each unique situation.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OUR SERVICES
Our role is to support councils and we work hard to achieve the best outcomes in accordance with the relevant laws. Contact us to:
- raise industrial or employee matters through the LGAQ IR Helpdesk - phone 1300 542 700. There is no cost to members to access the helpdesk when seeking general advice, support and guidance.
WHEN YOU NEED MORE
- access LGAQ's HR Advance for contracts and policy management. HR Advance offers customisable HR, IR & Safety documents all with online storage. Utilising HR Advance you can be sure your documents are both compliant with the latest legislation and legally sound. Call Members' Hotline 1300 542 700 for details.
- work for you on investigations, disputes and Commission Hearings. LGAQ Total Solutions will support your council for the duration of the industrial matter. Contact us for a proposal 1300 542 700.
Visit the LG Online page LG Workforce for resources and information provided for Members.