CERTIFICATE IV IN WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging Work Health and Safety coordinators, advisors, and facilitators.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Assist with compliance of WHS laws
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and management systems and hazard identification/risk management
- Assist with responding to incidents and effective management of contractors and monitoring processes
- Contribute to work-related safety measures and provide work skill instruction
- Implement workplace emergency prevention procedures.
The program is intended to:
- Build your work health and safety skills for coordination and advisory roles in a wide range of organisations and industries.
- Learn to provide guidance and support to others.
On successful completion of your course and all assessments, you will receive a Nationally recognised qualification outlining the course completed and the units within that course.
|As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide guidance to others and have responsibility for workplace health and safety.|
|BSBWHS402||Assist with compliance with WHS laws|
|BSBWHS403||Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes|
|BSBWHS404||Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control|
|BSBWHS405||Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems|
|BSBWHS406||Assist with responding to incidents|
|BSBWHS408||Assist with effective WHS management of contractors|
|BSBWHS409||Assist with workplace monitoring processes|
|BSBWHS410||Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives|
|PUAWER002B||Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented|
|TAEDEL301A||Provide work skill instruction|
DURATION & LOCATION
|Our standard structure for this course is 6 full days spread over 3 months and can be delivered in any metropolitan or regional area of Queensland.|
|Please contact LGAQ for course fees or proposal for onsite/in-house training proposals.|